top of page

Puppy 101 Group

Public·39 members

Watch: Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 Live Stream 21 November 2023 Live TV


Get the latest Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 score in the Qualification: Group 6 direct to your mobile.


Spain U19 is currently at rank 1. in the General table of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification 2023/2024 Northern Ireland Qualifying Round - Group 6. Main players Víctor Barberá Romero is the top scorer with 4 goals. Ilias Akhomach has the most assists with 2 goal assists. The full squad is as follows: Goalkeepers: Álvaro Fernández, Daniel Martín Rodríguez and Francisco Javier González Pérez Defenders: Juan Miranda, Javier Boñar Franco, Yarek Gasiorowski Hernandis, Rayane Belid, Wassim Keddari, Sergi Domínguez Viloria and Xanet Oláiz Ibarzábal Midfielders: Jorge Iglesias González, Julio Díaz del Romo, Gerard Hernández Romero, Ferran Torres, Miguel Carvalho Vianna, Daniel Rodríguez Crespo, Víctor Moreno Alcalá, José María Andrés Baixauli, Alejandro Orellana Gómez, Peio Canales Urtasun and Álvaro Sanz Catalán Strikers: Kevin Sánchez Rey, Abel Ruiz, Sergio Gómez, Siren Diao Balde, Aingeru Olabarrieta Capelo, Cedric Wilfried Teguia Noubi and Yanis Senhadji Chikhaoui Juan David Gordo Mansilla 53 years - 2 official matches Squad size 28 Average age 19. Georgia vs Spain: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time & Sep 8, 2023 — Where to watch the UEFA European Championship Qualifiers match online between Georgia and Spain, including live streams, TV channels, ... Spain, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 6% chance of a home win, and a 86% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 8%. Betting tips for Georgia vs Spain from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Georgia and Spain? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Georgia, 3 tips backing Spain and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 6% against the Georgia finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 86% against Spain winning. Spain U19 Score Today and FixturesYour content after this ad Your content after this ad Global stats in UEFA U19 Championship Qualification More stats 4-4-2 2 matches this season Estadio Santiago Bernabéu - Madrid Year of construction: 1947 Surface: grass Capacity: 85454 Average attendance: 58989 Maximum attendance: 90000% sold: 71 Type selection male Names Spain U19 Code ESP Area Spain Spain U19 on Football Today Get all the necessary information about the Spain U19 team: live matches, starting eleven one hour before kick-off and the full schedule of the team for the 2023/2024 season of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. Spain U19 match result The next match is Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 and kicks-off at 19:00 on the Tuesday 21 November 2023 as part of the of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. The latest result of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification featured Spain U19 and Cyprus U19 and ended up in a 2-0 score. Czechia U19 2-0 Georgia U19 (Jul 8, 2017) Final Score - ESPNMatch TimelineCzechia U19Georgia U19KO45+1HT5561676770818890+190+12FTMatch Commentary90'+14'Match ends, Czech Republic U19 2, Georgia U19 0. 90'+14'Second Half ends, Czech Republic U19 2, Georgia U19 0. 90'+13'Giorgi Arabidze (Georgia U19) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Georgia U19 v Spain U19 LIVE 21. 11. 2023 | Football Follow Georgia U19 v Spain U19 21. 11. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Spain U19 - Online football streaming, schedule and scores Spain. Schedule; Overview; Statistics; Highlight. Schedule. 21/11/2023. 11:00 NS UEFA U19 Championship - Qualification · Georgia U19. Georgia U19. vs. Spain U19. Georgia vs Spain Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Georgia vs Spain Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 13:00 Venue: Georgia will host Spain at on 2023-11-21 at 13:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Georgia, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Watch DAZN 1 Live Stream | DAZN DE Spain v GeorgiaEuropean Qualifiers · Portugal v IcelandEuropean Qualifiers FC Bayern München U19 v Galatasaray U19UEFA Youth League · Getafe v CádizLaLiga.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page