top of page

Puppy 101 Group

Public·39 members

Albania U19 vs. Slovenia U19 live stream 21 November 2023


Albania U19 - Slovenia U19 live score 2023-11-21 today match results World UEFA U19 Championship - Qualification. All H2H stats, prediction, live score, ...


Albania U19 v Slovenia U19 Free Football Tips & Predictionsfrog the gambler uses the latest technologies to identify, extract, and share value from betting markets on football matches across the globe. From the English Premier League and Spanish La Liga, right down to the lowest non-league divisions, frog works around the clock 24/7/365 to provide sports fans with the latest and most comprehensive online sports betting companion. Livesport: Belgium U19 - results, fixtures, Belgium U19 v Ireland U19 liveBelgium U19 results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about Belgium U19, (Soccer/Europe). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Belgium U19, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Follow Belgium U19 live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Next match: 21. 11. Slovenia U19 ReviewRegarding the away team, they have 1 wins and 2 losses in the last 10 matches. The team has scored 9 goals, with an average of 1 goals conceded per match. The average number of goals scored away in the last 10 matches is 1. Best OddsThis block provides the user with the opportunity to view and compare the statistics of the Albania U19 and Slovenia U19 teams in detail based on the results of the last 10 matches of each team. The user can get acquainted with such detailed statistics as Wins, Losses, and Average total, etc. Show moreStandingsU19 UEFA European Championship, Qualification 2024, Group 13gWDLGDPForm1. Belgium21103-142. Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 Live Score & Result | 21 Nov 2023 in 8 hours — Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 soccer livescore 2023/11/21 for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 14% chance of a home win, and a 66% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Betting tips for Albania vs Slovenia from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Albania and Slovenia? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Albania, 1 tips backing Slovenia and 2 tips favouring the draw. Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 Prediction in 8 hours — Prediction and stats for Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 in the World UEFA U19 Championship - Qualification 1x2, Correct Score, Both Teams to ... Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 Betting Odds 6 hours ago — LiveScore Bet logo New Customer Offer. Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets. Half Time/Full Time. Slovenia U19/Slovenia U19 See All Odds (10). 23/20. Albania U19 has conceded in 30 of the last 31 U19 European Ch. ship, QF games. Bet:Slovenia U19 Total goals Over(0. 5)Single seriesSlovenia U19 has not lost in 7 of the last 8 U19 European Ch. Bet:Slovenia U19 will not loseAlbania U19 conceded in the 1st half in 6 of the last 7 U19 European Ch. Bet:1 Half, Slovenia U19 Total goals Over(0. 5)Albania U19 ReviewIn their recent 10 matches, the home team's record stands at 1 wins, 8 losses, and 1 draws. They've managed to net 11 goals, averaging 3 goals conceded per match. Playing at home, they average 1. 5 goals per game. The only plus for Albania U19 is that it will play on its home field, so it will be a bit easier than Slovenia U19. Match bonuses from partnersBetting Tips: Albania U19 - Slovenia U19This block presents the statistical pattern Albania U19 and Slovenia U19 based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match. Sure things and H2H seriesAlbania U19 has conceded in each of their last 6 U19 European Ch. ship, QF home games. Albania U19 - Slovenia U19, 21.11.2023 Euro U19: Albania U19 - Slovenia U19. Find the Albania U19 v Slovenia U19 head-to-head record, latest results, odds comparison and Euro U19 standings. Albania vs Slovenia Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Albania vs Slovenia Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 15:00 Venue: Albania will host Slovenia at on 2023-11-21 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Albania, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Slovenia, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 Prediction and Picks today 20 November 2023 FootballMatch PreviewPrepare for the U19 European Ch. ship, QF game: Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19. Key factors, including head-to-head statistics, current forms, league standings, and match odds, are analyzed before the start on 20 November at 11:00 AM. Our detailed preview gives you insights into the dynamics that could influence the game's outcome. H2H Stats and Previous ResultsThese teams haven't played each other before, so it's quite difficult to make a prediction without a history of meetings, but we can draw some conclusions from the state of the teams this season. Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 Live Explore stats from Albania U19 vs Slovenia U19 live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page